Hollow Metal Gensteel Doors
Gensteel produces doors that are tough to the core by using the finest materials available, by constantly improving quality to offer doors and frames that last longer, developing their expertise, and by manufacturing products that exceed industry standards.
GenBuilt & GenGuard: Hollow Metal Doors
- GenBuilt: Best suited for light or medium duty suitable for stairwells or suite entrances. Doors are provided with a honeycomb core (interior) or insulated core (exterior)
- GenGuard: suitable for high traffic areas or areas subject to abuse. Door cores are structurally stiffened and are widely used in schools, in secure facilities and in loading areas.
- Door faces in GenBuild or GenGuard product lines are flush and free of any joints or welds. Door faces are available ranging from 14 gage to 20 gage. Door edges are lockseam (standard) or seamless.
- Doors are prepared for standard or heavy weight commercial builders hardware.
- All doors are capable of being provided with fire labels up to three hours in length.
GenFrame: Pressed Steel Frames
- Standard frames are available as welded-up or knock down (KD). Steel thicknesses are available in a range from 12 gage to 18 gage.
- Strike jambs are prepared and reinforced to receive one standard 4 7⁄8” (124 mm) strike in accordance to ANSI A115.1. Hinge and strike jambs are supplied with appropriate wall anchors ensuring a strong interface with surrounding walls
- Where welded-up frames are provided, all joints are ground smooth and touched-up with prime paint to provide a seamless finish.
- Frames are prepared for standard or heavy weight commercial builder hardware.
- All frames are capable of being provided with fire labels up to three hours in length.